Dhanya Charitable Trust is a registered social service organization (Reg No: 25/2014), established in 2014 by Dr. John Wesly and Mrs. Blessie Wesly. The Trust is extending its services to the poor, needy and destitute persons, without any discrimination of caste, creed or religion, in many areas of their need.
“The Christian who is pure and without fault, from God the Father’s point of view, is the one who takes care of orphans and widows, and who remains true to the Lord—not soiled and dirtied by his contacts with the world” James 1:27 (TLB)
He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack. Proverbs 28:27
The social service activities that will be performed by DCT are:
- Feeding the poor and lepers.
- Conducting Eye camps.
- Conducting Blood donation camps.
- Orphanage for children where complete or semi orphan children will be given a hopeful future. We provide good food, clothing, education, medical care and shelter.
- Distributing clothes to widows.
- Old age home where Aged people who are suffering without food, clothes, Medical Care/neglected by their families.
- Conducting relief programs to the areas affected by Natural calamities like Earth Quakes, fire, floods, Cyclones and drought.
- To arrange for medical camps, seminars , for the treatment , welfare & awareness of the public regarding several diseases like AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Alcoholism and Drug Addition etc.
- To help in the education of needy, poor & brilliant children and to provide scholarship- financial aid in the field of education.
- To promote literacy, cultural and other activities social activities by awareness programs, adults education classes, lectures, essay competitions, exhibitions, cultural programs, press conferences and seminars.
- To develop a healthy as well as critical attitude towards the development of youth activities, mental, physical and moral uplift of the student and those connected with institutions so as to make them good citizens.
- To aid or establish any institute or adopt means for imparting, promotion of any art, science or other field of education, propagate for removal of social evils, customs or render or promote self-help to overcome any of these evils particularly for the poor or weaker sections of the society in India or aboard.
We are working for up-lifting the living conditions of poor people-socially and economically oppressed and backward persons. We are targeting to help many people by rebuilding their lives. Extend your helping hand and support to uplift the lives of the needy people. Together we can make a big difference.
You can send your donations to:
Dhanya Charitable Trust
Account Number: 33728131943
IFSC Code: SBIN0007954
State Bank of India, Rajahmundry.
After making a donation, Please call for acknowledgement :+91-9000 333 555 or email us to email@example.com